1. How many seats are in the theatre?
- The Met Theatre consists of 99 seats.
2. Will my view of the stage be obstructed?
- No. The seats are set up as stadium seating.
3. Are seats assigned?
- VIP ticket holders are eligible to select and reserve the first two front row seats. All other seating is General Admission and is offered on a first come-first serve basis.
4. How much is a VIP ticket & what does it include?
- VIP tickets are $40.00. It includes: reserved assigned seating, primary access into the venue; a VIP goody bag with a free drink ticket.
5. How much are General Admission tickets?
- General Admission tickets are $30.00.
6. When & where to pick up tickets?
- All tickets holders are to bring their ticket confirmations with a valid I.D. to the theaters will call/box office on the night/day of the performance. Tickets are to be picked up no later than 7:50 PM Thursdays-Saturdays and 2:50 PM on Sundays.
7. What time does box office open?
- Box office opens up at 7:15 PM Thursdays-Saturdays and at 2:15PM on Sundays.
8. What time does the house open?
- House opens up at 7:50 PM Thursdays-Saturdays and at 2:50PM on Sundays.
9. Will tickets be mailed out?
- No. We do not mail out physical tickets. All tickets will be at will-call at the box office.
10. Is the theatre handicap accessible?
- Unfortunately, The Met Theatre is not handicap accessible. However, we do have staff on hand to assist most patrons in and out of the theatre. Please call the box office at (323)802-9181 prior to purchasing.
11. What is the refund policy?
- We do not give refunds of any kind.
12. Is it possible to transfer tickets to another person?
- A patron may transfer their tickets to another person as long as Box Office is aware of the changes beforehand.
13. Is it possible to reschedule tickets?
- We can re-schedule tickets if there is an emergency and only if we have seats available for another date.
14. Do we offer large group discounts?
- Discounts tickets are offered to groups of 10 or more. Please call Box Office at (323)802-9181 for more details.
15. Is late seating permitted?
- Late seating is not permitted as our actors and crew utilize the entrance areas and hallways during the show.
16. Do you offer parking?
- We have a secured parking lot located at The Medical Center on 5250 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90029. If traveling North on the 101, exit Santa Monica Blvd., turn right and make an immediate right. Parking opens at 7:00 PM Thursdays-Saturdays and at 2:00 PM on Sundays.
17. Is there a parking fee?
- The parking is $6.00 per vehicle. Please pay with cash to the attendant or pay with a credit card at box office.
18. What are the recommended ages for children?
- Each show is different. The current production of Green Day’s American Idiot contains adult content, strong language, the use of fog strobe lights and loud rock music. Parental guidance is suggested for children under the age of 16.
19. How long is the show?
- The show is approximately 2 hours long, including intermission.
20. Is there an intermission?
- We have a 15 min intermission in the middle of the show.
21. Is there a concessions/snack bar?
- Yes, we have a full concessions bar with snacks and drinks. All snacks and drinks are donation based.
22. Are food/drinks allowed in theatre?
- Yes, all food and drinks are allowed in the theatre during the show.
23. Are there restaurants near the theatre?
24. Are pictures/recording allowed during the show?
- Pictures/video recordings of any kind are not allowed during the show.
25. Are pictures/recording with the performers allowed after the show?
- Yes, the pictures/video recordings are allowed after the show in the lobby. Participating actors will be at the lobby shortly after the show ends.
26. Is there a dress code?
- We do not have an official dress code. Patrons come dressed in anything from business attire to casual attire. However, shirts and shoes are required.
27. Do you accept credit/debit cards?
- Yes, you may use credit/debit cards to pay for parking, snacks, and to purchase tickets for future shows.